We love you and miss you. Ellie really wanted you tonight and made me call you in Spain three times just to make sure it was still the middle of the night and you were still asleep.
I told her we'd talk to you soon.
Xoxoxo

Roxy and Ellie, before marching in the 4th of July Parade

Eleanor on the parade float. This was about two seconds before she saw me and burst into tears because she had to go potty. I had to rescue her and find a port-a-potty. Yuck.

Look, I lost a tooth! Daddy held her hand the entire time she was in the dentist chair getting her dead, abscessed tooth removed.


Message to Taliban: BE VERY,VERY AFRAID!



The day Jake left Zeke decided to shower with Daddy. The simplest things can be the best memories.
1 comment:
Okay, I don't know why we are not blogging buddies? I have your email so I'll send you an invite. I cannot believe that Jake is in afghanistan (no clue how to even spell that) He was texting Logan the other night and I about died hearing where he was going. I really need to just call you and we need to chat. Do you still have your ABQ cell? Email me your phone number, we need to get all caught up. Love, Cort
Post a Comment