Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ellie was born April 4, 2005 at 10:48 p.m.
It seems like yesterday, but also so long ago.
In four short years she has brought families together, melted our hearts, amazed us and kept us laughing.

Eleanor Ruby Murdock, 4 years-old today.


Notice the flowers in the background that her (currently out-of-town) Daddy sent to her. What an adored little girl.



She was excited to get this Bolt book- I know I'm enabling her unhealthy obsession. But, hey, I got to witness the world-famous "Happy Ellie Tongue Wag." Definitely worth it.

Eleanor's big present. She was thrilled to ride around like a big kid on a real bike.
Tonight Eleanor fell asleep on the ride home after visiting Grandma. As I carefully put her in bed she opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Thanks, Mom, for the bike."

Thank YOU, Ellie for the last 4 years.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Angel,
I was just looking at Kelly Anderson Jensen's blog and her little guy is turning four tomorrow. And even a little bit more strange is that my Miles is turning four Monday April 6th. Sounds like we were all popping out these sweet four year olds about the same time!Happy Birthday Ellie, Jack and Miles!

RATCH said...

I cannot believe she is 4!!! Time sure does fly. She is so darn cute and I love the picture of her on her new bike... she is radiating joy.

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke