Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Ellie, I would give the world just to see this look on your face.
Luckily for me, it only took a pony birthday party.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some really great pictures... your new camera rocks! (and you are becoming quite the photographer)
:)
what a fun day.

Anonymous said...

okay, whenever it says "bret", it's really jenny. i'm too lazy to figure out how to change that.

Anonymous said...

It was a good idea to leave the cold to go to cal for some warm. Cool pictures. My new blog doraabq.blogspot.com

Jo Murdock said...

Angel, great job with the party and look at those faces in the pictures.....sheer delight. I see a lot of happy kids in these Easter pictures. "Annie" the horse definitely earned his keep....Hope he didn't get too much of a tummy ache from all the people food, of course, mixed in with grass. Mmmmmm, sounds appetizing. I guess we shouldn't knock it until we've tried it.

Happy Happy Day for Ellie Belle!!!

Jo Murdock said...

OOOOps, I meant birthday pictures. I think it's time to go to bed!

Signing off for good reason! I should not be writing while impaired!

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke