Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aside from recovering from gallbladder surgery I have a good excuse for not blogging. Namely, springtime in Utah.







We're so glad when Daddy comes home!


He knows not to go into the street, but the temptation is overwhelming. He'll stand with just a toe reaching off the curb until I call him back.

4 comments:

Nielson News said...

we are so glad you guys live close again! cute pictures!!

jbh said...

super cute- especially the one of ellie standing in her super cute swimsuit.

btw- i just noticed we didn't make it into any of ellie's b-day pictures. wassup wit dat?

Anonymous said...

I see you got a trampoline, I bet Zeke loves it. Most boys think that street is cool to run on, freedom! Zeke seems to have a good self control.

Callaway Family Fun said...

gallbladder surgery...what the?!! i'm so sorry, hope you're feeling better!

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke