Yep, We moved to the farm! Well, kind of. We do live on almost an acre in a farm-house looking structure. After five months we're about as settled in as we ever will be. We thought we might as well share. Z, the welcoming committee
Your house is beautiful. I love how the outside feels so farm house/traditional, and then the interior is so unexpected and modern. You have always had such great taste. We miss you guys too. Do you see Jenny much? I might have to take a visit to Utah sometime.
5 comments:
the picture of eleanor on the bed....... SEXY!
Your house is beautiful. I love how the outside feels so farm house/traditional, and then the interior is so unexpected and modern. You have always had such great taste. We miss you guys too. Do you see Jenny much? I might have to take a visit to Utah sometime.
Cute place!
I love your new home! You are very talented. And your kids are darling.
Hey, is that Laurel Lloyd's comment? I can't seem to find her.
Love it! Do you love having all that space....and I bet you've got a basement too! Lucky Utahns.
Post a Comment