Wednesday, December 31, 2008



I can't believe I've known my in-law family for less than five years. It feels like I've been a part of the Murdock clan for my whole life. I guess that's how you know things are meant to be. It just feels natural and right. The way they immediately embraced me and Roxy and made us their own is nothing short of remarkable. They have whole-heartedly accepted me, helped me, laughed with me, spoiled me and shown me what it means to be a family. I admire Jake's parents immensely! Mom Jo Anne, who tirelessly takes care of everyone, making it seem effortless-and looking great all the while. (That's just wrong!) Dad David, who would protect any one of his family members like a grizzly bear, but has the softest heart that melts with a single grandchild's kiss. They are wonderful grandparents, some of the few people on earth that understand and agree with me when I say that my kids are the smartest, cutest or funniest. I am so grateful that they met at Disneyland years ago because they created and shared the best man with me. I know that Jake is the best parts of his parents, and I'm glad my children can also have those parts. Thanks for making me a Murdock! I love you guys!


Zeke (with his beloved Auntie Kristina) feels just as excited to be a Murdock!

The McBride Fam: Chris, Jill (Murdock), Katie, Jackson and Sydney

The ever-hilarious and easy-going Spencer

Roxy with her Papa. She adores him!

Cute family: Brad, Lindsey and Sam



I'm so glad the kids are going to grow up with pals.
All the cousins: (clockwise, starting with Zeke): Z-Man, Julia, Eleanor, Sydney, Olive, Ryan, Jackson, Roxy and Katie. Baby Sam must have been asleep somewhere?

Generous, beautiful Lindsay Lu


Drew and Erin (Murdock) Yeates. Picture before sweet Miss Olive arrived.




The Green Family: Scott, Kristina (Murdock), Ryan and Julia

2 comments:

Lindsay Murdock said...

I love you Angel!!! You ARE my sister! I'm glad Jake found you and Ra Ra!!

Ernie said...

So sweet Angel! We adore you guys! So glad to have you living here so we can see you all the time. LOVE YOU!!!!

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke