
but my greatest gift will always be my family.

Jake, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke
I've just been thinking today about how much they mean to me-both the little family I'm raising and the one that raised me.
The best parts of me I can attribute to them. They've made me happy, content, busy and in love. Each member of my family has taught me invaluable lessons and set good examples on how to be strong, pleasant and centered. Thanks and love to all my family!
Mom and Pops, you should be proud.

The oldest brother, Jeremiah with wife Courtney and kids: Mya, Wynn and Paige.

The second brother, Ben, with wife Janalee.

The third brother (my younger bro) Eric and wife Becky, kids Adam and Tessa.

My younger model sister---oh, wait, that's my Mommy! No way that woman can be a Grandma.

My little sister Lisa.

This is the only picture I have of Ryan, standing behind Roxy. Poor Ryan-he must be a middle child. Sorry RyGuy! Love you!
Also pictured: Lisa, Zeke, Angel, Matt(a.k.a. Missionary Man), Ellie, Karen and Gammy

Matt---so glad you are home from your mission. What a good example you set for all of us.

Baby Alex--showing us all up by skydiving. When I grow up I want to have guts like you!

watch out for the best in-laws ever....they're next
3 comments:
Aww, thank you Angel - you are the best daughter ever. And the best sister. We love you.
Got your Christmas card...thanks for thinking of us. Your family looks happy and healthy.
On to your post... It is really not fair that you and your ENTIRE family is that good looking. Nice jeans! Speaking of jeans...are you still selling them?
It's so fun to see your cute, cute family!!! I hope you guys are all settled in and loving Utah as much as you loved New Mexico. Sorry that I've fallen off the planet...I pretty much haven't left my house for weeks now! I had ALMOST forgotten how incompatable my body is with pregnancy...ughh!!!
Post a Comment