Eleanor cracks me up. All the time.
A few recent laughs:
Last week I told Ellie that we were going to Hotel Frankenstein, a halloween production. Yesterday she asked me, "Mom, is Freakin' Einstein's a play?"
I couldn't stop laughing. "Yes, Ellie, but the play is called Hotel Frankenstein."
In her preschool class they are learning about the letter "I". I told her this morning she could take something for show and tell that started with the letter "I".
Me: What can you think of that starts with the letter "I"?
Eleanor: MMmmmm....oh! (Pointing at her eye) Eyeball!
And Zeke. What a busy boy.
12 months-old. Running. Kicking a soccer ball, throwing a "foo baw" (football).
Putting shoes in the toilet. Emptying dresser drawers and then climbing in them.
Caught him standing on the kitchen table.
And......oh, man am I in trouble...
Reminder, the baby is 12 months-old....
He opened the front door and walked out yesterday!!!
Not joking. Dead serious. I watched him do it.
The deadbolt is now mandatory.
Roxy is her usual sweet, helpful, girlie self.
She is going to be a vampire for halloween. Of course, a girlie vampire in a red velvet dress.
The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke
No comments:
Post a Comment