Eleanor's little mind is always going a million miles an hour. She comes up with some interesting perspectives and questions.
She has coined a few terms that I am surprised are not in our vernacular.
She uses the terms "yestermorning" and "yesternight" in addition to "yesterday". Brilliant! So much more descriptive.
The other day she called the zoo the "outdoor animal museum". Again, good description!
Eleanor insists at bedtime that Jake or I tell her a story. It must involve a princess (always named Ellie) and a dragon. The other night Jake described a terrifying, flying dragon chasing a beautiful, fancy princess on a flying horse. The quick-thinking Princess Ellie threw her purse into the mouth of the fire-breathing dragon. ACHH--HECHH! The dragon choked on the purse and fell out of the sky. Eleanor's mouth dropped open in surprise and horror. Jake thought that she was afraid- that the thought of a scary dragon was overwhelming- until Eleanor asked,
"But, did she get her purse back?!?!?!"
Jake laughed hysterically, but I understood. A girl can really get attached to a handbag!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! She is too cute! I love that she was concerned for the bag... a girl after my own heart.
Post a Comment