Friday, May 2, 2008

We Are Moving to Utah.....Buy Our House, Please!!!

It's true! Jake is getting restationed at Hill AFB in Utah. He reports August 1st. We have incredibly mixed emotions. We are SO SAD to leave our ABQ family but excited to be near our parents, siblings and nieces and nephews. Needless to say, we need to sell our house ASAP. Please spread the word.
















10 comments:

Windy said...

What do you mean you're moving?!?!?!?!

We'd happily buy your house, but first we'd have to kick my mom out and sell ours.

me said...

You have a beautiful house! And I would love to buy it, but I don't think that I could go back to 3 bedrooms. Our family harmony is better with four. You still haven't told me what is taking you to Utah.

RATCH said...

Yay you are moving back to Utah!!! I like that :) Also your house is lovely! I hope you find a buyer soon.

Ernie said...

What! is this official? Nobody tells me anything! We are so excited!!! CALL ME!!!!!!

Holly Ogden said...

That is so exciting! When and why? Your house and yard still look so great. Good luck!

lovell said...

Angel we will have to get together when you move here!:)

Callaway Family Fun said...

Are you serious?!!! Your house is so darling that I wish we culd buy it...but then we still wouldn't live by each other! Are you really coming home? I love it!

Lacey said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

brianna saban said...

:(

out of stubborness....i will not forward pics of your amazing house to anyone i know...


~bri

shelbell said...

What the.....?? I didn't know you were moving. I was just scrolling through, checking out the fam, and I run into this nugget of information! Your home is gorgeous by the way!

Abq.is nice, but I'd love to be closer to my fam too:) You'll be missed!!

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke