Ellie and her Mom enjoying the Sandia Mountains.
Kristina pushing her nephew Zeke in the swing. Zeke LOVED Kristina. He would snuggle her and kiss her cheeks! It was so sweet!
Baby Z enjoying the nice weather!
Kristina and Julia came to visit last week for 4 days. It was so much fun for all of us! Julia and Ellie were two peas in a pod. They played great and fought marvelously (as only 3 year-old girls can do). They even made up a game that they called "the eating game". It involved each of them taking turns saying they ate something ridiculous and they laughing hysterically. They played it every time we got in the car.
Julia: I ate a tree.
Both girls squeal with laughter.
Ellie: I ate a car.
Even more laughter.
Julia: I ate a bug.
Howling laughter.
And on and on.....
Kristina was so sweet to help me with our Super Saturday at church. She spent a lot of time cutting out wood, making vinyl and then teaching my ward how to make the crafts. She was so sweet to share her time and talents with us. (okay, I know that was a church-phrase cliche', but it's TRUE this time)
1 comment:
I loved meeting Kristina and I don't think my projects would've turned out as nice if it hadn't been for her!
Post a Comment