Monday, May 5, 2008

My kids are COOL

As a mom I know I'm supposed to love my kids, and I do!!! But, I also LIKE them, which is such a bonus. Sure they like to sing "opera" at the top of their lungs in the car (even Zeke joins in) and they can turn a pristine room into a landfill in 30 seconds flat, but I just like them!!! These pictures show why my kids are so cool!


I got home tonight and this is what I found. Daddy gave everybody some ink! You don't want these two to find you in a dark alley. One word: FIERCE!!!

Really. Have you ever seen a more menacing tat chick...in Pull-ups? I thought not.


Zeke is cool because he just is....who else can be that cute crawling???


I told Eleanor her feet were stinky. Her uber-cool answer was, "Take a picture of them." So I did.

Saturday night was our ward's Cinco de Mayo Talent Show. At the last minute Eleanor decided she wanted to join all the accomplished musicians (Roxy the violinist included) by singing a solo of "Twink-oh, Twink-oh, Witt-oh Stah" (translation Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star). My heart turned to goo! What a brave little girl. She now has a cult following in the Volcano Cliffs Ward.

I told you....there is no denying....my kids are the COOLEST!

4 comments:

brianna saban said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post.
your kids are cool, i'll give them props too.

SO COOL that ellie sang on stage.
what a sweet lil ham.

you have a super amazing brood of kids.

~bri

Anonymous said...

your kiddos are so cool because you're soooooo cool ang!

karen nielson said...

Hey - Roxy and Ellie, I am so proud of you performing in front of the whole ward! You have talent, courage AND good looks!!! Love, Mamma

Ernie said...

So cool! You guys are hilarious. Can't wait to have you here!
Luvs,
Ernie

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke