Sunday, May 11, 2008
Zeke, the Baby Wonder
So I was just in the kitchen, downstairs with the kids (or so I thought). I heard Zeke fussing, but from far away. ??? I looked around downstairs, no Zeke. I rushed upstairs to find him crawling into the girls room. ??? He had never crawled up the stairs before. He couldn't possibly have crawled up the entire flight in one try without falling???!!! I asked Roxy if she carried him up the stairs. No. In half shock, half amazement, we decided to see if he could duplicate his baby feat. Here is what ensued. He scaled 18 stairs in about 25 seconds flat! Look how pleased he was with himself. Needless to say, the baby gate is now up.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke
2 comments:
I had a very similar experience with Katie. Scares you, doesn't it?
I tagged you, go check out my blog.
go zeke! go!
love, your vegas fans
Post a Comment