I guess I get it: they never talk back (like big sis might), easily fit in your pocket (unlike lil' brother who is increasingly difficult to drag around) and make cool noises when you throw them against breakable things (luckily our windows are strong). It is also entertainment she can independently choose, pay for, and own. Can't say that about too many things when you are 2 1/2 years old!
This is how I find Ellie throughout the day...lounging about...playing with her trusty rocks.
Ellie's rocks are always named. She usually recycles her two faves: Rocky and Rocco. This one was Rocco! Ahhh....for the love of Rocks!!!
oh, and i must say, mom, now i finally get the ridiculous straggly pony tails i used to have at age 3. i used to think you could have done more with my mangy top....now, after having eleanor beg for these pigtails i understand. there is no hope for a mostly-bald 2 year old. gotta do what you can do! someday she'll have hair, right? at least she's rockin' the look....no pun intended.
3 comments:
And look at your gorgeous hair now, Angel! Having the last laugh, Mom
HAHA! She's so CUTE! Lexie had pet rocks too. I would find them everywhere through out the house! And if I tried to put the outside she would throw a fit. So funny rocks can be that entertaining.
Angel she is SO cute! I love that little ones have such wonderful imaginations and can so easily entertain themselves. She is so fun!
Post a Comment