
Zeke turned 3 months on Christmas. While in Utah he learned to roll over, tummy scoot to toys and tripod sit. Unbelievable. This kid is on an advanced schedule. You'd think he was 3 months overdue instead of one week! Oh, and he's wearing 12 month clothes....what a brute.

Cousins Paige and Zeke. (a.k.a. Jabba the Hut and Princess Leah) Can you believe they are only a month apart?

Aunt Courtney got the biggest grins out of Zeke

We found tough Uncle Alex's soft spot: His niece Paige

Mya, Eleanor and Wynn went on a winter walk....Brrrr!
2 comments:
Oh Angel I love all these pictures!!! I totally makes me miss my family, hopefully next year my parents will be back and we'll get to have Christmas with them. I must say that your family has such amazingly adorable grandkids! Zeke is the cutest little tank I have ever seen (my James was the same... huge!) You gotta love it when your boy is all togh and manly, in a cute baby way of course :)
I wish that I could type... and spell :)
Post a Comment