
Angel, Zeke and Gammy on Christmas Eve

Mamma and her sweet new grandbaby, Paige

Auntie Lisa reading to Adam and Ellie

Jake and Angel on Christmas Eve. We always love this day because it is our true anniversary. We met December 24, 2003. We had our first date at Red Rock Cafe in Salt Lake City. We met for lunch. He was wearing jeans, a blue long-sleeved sweater and black shoes. I was wearing Miss Sixty jeans, pointy-toed black boots, a black and white horizontal-striped scoop-neck top and a houndstooth blazer with a purple flower pinned to the lapel (Jake helped me remember all this). Jake had the steak salad and I the portobello mushroom sandwich. I remember looking at Jake's pretty brown eyes and thinking, "If I have kids with him, I bet they'll have his eyes". It must have been true love speaking. Flash forward 4 years and two kids later...all it takes is one look at Ellie to see those eyes staring back at you.

Uncle Eric and his son Adam and nephew Zeke
1 comment:
it is so fun to see your family!! it kind of brings back the days of playing catch with your poor bird and eating no bake cookies (your mom makes the best!!) i'm so glad we got to squeeze in a quick visit, it was so fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment