Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our trips to Utah are so eventful. We usually only see our families twice a year, so we cram as much into these trips as possible. Outings for the kids, chatting until 2 a.m., eating at comfort spots (Two Jacks, Los Hermanos, Cafe Rio) and shopping. We had 22 people stay at Mom and Dad Nielson's for Christmas Eve. What a blast!!! Roxy built a snowman
Christmas Eve (L to R) Alex, Lisa, Zeke, Janalee, Dad
Check out the Tiffany & Co blue boxes/bags in the background. Mom got everyone a gift from Tiffany's for Christmas. I got a silver chain with the Tiffany heart and a star of David. Thanks, Ma!

Becky and Adam. Becky and Eric gave everyone the best Christmas gift: The announcment that they are expecting Baby #2 in August 2008. Yippee!!!
We went to "Jump On It" play place with all the Nielson grandkids. There must have been fifty trampolines. It was so much fun, even for the adults. I mean, just look how thrilled my mom was...hee, hee. (L to R) Wynn, Mamma, Courtney, Adam, Jeremiah
Jeremiah and Courtney's beautiful family. Mya, Jer, Wynn, Paige and Courtney.

2 comments:

Nearly Flowers said...

Your song Gracie reminds us so much like our niece, Gracie. Good blog.

lovell said...

Hey Angel-
I saw your blog and just wanted to say Hi. Your family is so cute. I got your blog info from Kim's blog. Hope all is going well.

Brandi Lovell (Banks)

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke