Monday, December 24, 2007

This week we have been in Utah for the holidays. It has been lots of fun visiting with our families. This blog entry chronicles our activities. Enjoy!
The University of Utah football bowl game was on Thursday (they won, by the way) and anyone who knows Superfan Jake is not surprised to see us in this attire. Go Utes!
Big Ute, Little Ute! (or "Not-so-little Ute", as Zeke weighs 17 lbs. at 11 weeks old!)
Nielson girls: Roxy, Aunt Lisa, Ellie, and Angel
Mamma, Roxy, Eleanor and Angel....why is it so hard to get a decent picture of 2 year-olds?
Jake and Zeke

2 comments:

brianna saban said...

ngel...YOUR MOM IS A HOTTIE!!!
now we know where you get your hotness.

hot dang girlfriend!
it's in the genes jean girl....

~b

RATCH said...

Oh your family is so beautiful... especially all in RED! You are our kinde of people. :)

I was up all night throwing up so we won't be able to make it Zeke's blessing but I sure would haver liked to. I hope that everything goes well.
LOVE
Rach

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke