Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jake, you've always been better at putting the kids to bed. They climb on your back happily as you trot them off to bed. As soon as you get to their rooms, they just seem to melt in your arms and are snoozing away.

I guess I just don't have the touch. When I told Zeke tonight it was time for bed he yelled, "No!" and ran away. I had to resort to sneaky tactics. You'll be so proud.
I told asked Zeke, "Do you sleep in a bed?"
Zeke happily, "Yeah!!!"
"Show me your bed! Show me where you sleep, Zeke."
He was thrilled to lead me there.

Worked like a charm.
One song and thirty seconds of rocking later, baby boy was quietly tucked in bed. Not a single peep!



I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that as we are nodding off to sleep, you are just arriving at the clinic in the morning for a full day of work! Goodnight anyway, Babe!

No comments:

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke