You are so right those elf yourselves NEVER get old! That one was especially funny! I laughed so hard at that chicken baby post! ha ha : ) Your kids are the cutest! It was so fun to see you all again after SOOOO long!
Hey, I know that you have left messages on Face Book but I really don't EVER check it. I usually stick to blogging. Anyway, I would love to get you my address...leave your email on my blog and I will get you that asap! How is Utah? Don't you miss Albuquerque? We should plan reunions...it sure felt like High School sometimes!! Have a great holiday.
6 comments:
HAHA! I love it! So funny!
haha that one's funny!! You should check out the one I put on my blog!!!
That is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!. Your dad and I laughed so hard.
Ellie's the best. I love the dead stare in her eyes as she danced. Awesome!
You are so right those elf yourselves NEVER get old! That one was especially funny! I laughed so hard at that chicken baby post! ha ha : ) Your kids are the cutest! It was so fun to see you all again after SOOOO long!
Hey, I know that you have left messages on Face Book but I really don't EVER check it. I usually stick to blogging. Anyway, I would love to get you my address...leave your email on my blog and I will get you that asap! How is Utah? Don't you miss Albuquerque? We should plan reunions...it sure felt like High School sometimes!! Have a great holiday.
Post a Comment