Friday, November 14, 2008

As we prepare to sell 4843 Petra Pointe Circle (finally, after being under contract for 2 months) I've been reminiscing about our time in Albuquerque. There are so many reasons I miss ABQ.

Selling the house--the actual house-- that Zeke was born in seems somehow wrong.



I miss the Sandia mountains and riding the tram every time a visitor came to town.

I miss the Latino culture.
Okay,maybe not this part of the Albuquerque Latino culture http://www.losvatossportswear.com/carlos#
But cool things like this mural. And my patients- who never laughed at my Spanish and were so gracious and grateful.

I miss driving by the Rio Grande daily.

Most of all, I miss our friends. Friends in Albuquerque meant good times, distraction, comradery, strength, laughter, bonding and growth. Our family had great friends, our kids had great friends.


Our friends made Albuquerque home. They were the single hardest thing to leave behind in NM. I'd can't wait to see my girls again soon. Until then we have text, email, phone calls and facebook!


My amazing, wonderful, funny, soul sistahs!

1 comment:

RATCH said...

I love you Angel! I am so glad that you are here in Utah but I am am sorry that you are leaving so many great memories and friends in NM.
(we NEED to get together it is a crime that we live so close to each other and don't see each other more often)

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke