Thursday, September 25, 2008

I can't believe that my baby went from this...
to this in one year!
He started out 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long, five days late

but worth the wait

I didn't know that he would love me so much and that I would love him so much more

How could I have known last September 25th that little Zeke would be running around and saying "Mama" and giving me big hugs and kisses, or throwing a ball, or laughing at his sisters...

All I know is that this beautiful boy has blessed each moment of the last year.

Happy Birthday Zeke!






You might be growing, but you'll always be my baby.

7 comments:

me said...

appy Birthday Zeke!

ryguy said...

Happy Birthday, Big blue eyes!

shelbell said...

Ah! Can't believe what a cutie he is...has it really been a year? Hope you guys are great! How's Utah?

Nielson News said...

We sang Happy Birthday to him yesterday...give him a kiss for us!

RATCH said...

What a sweet perfect boy! Happy Birthday Zeke!

The Hess Family Cronicles said...

Ashleigh says her baby boyfriend is geeting so big. Miss you here. Glad you are enjoying Utah


Happy B-Day Zeke!!!

brianna saban said...

little Z!!!!
we miss that chubby lover!!!!
girl, i can hardly believe it either.
where does the time go?

we miss your family mucho grande con queso.

:(

~b
xoxoxo

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke