Saturday, July 26, 2008

My family.
I love them so much.
Each day is a gift.
Married to my hilarious, hot, brilliant, solid soulmate.
Guiding three amazing, smart, silly, tough, angelic children.

Photos by Bri Saban.
I love that they are taken in Nob Hill.
I will always remember Albuquerque when I look at these.
















10 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Angel, those photos are stunning! Seriously.
Great photographer and super-cute subjects.
Good luck with the move, can't wait to see you guys in the Beehive State.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! beautiful! SO SO amazing! love the photos! good luck moving :)

Brooke said...

I love the photos! I hope your move goes smoothly, and that you enjoy being in UT. Keep in touch.

Tina said...

Beautiful pics!! I love the phots and your kids just keep getting cuter. Hope you all love UT as much as we did!!

me said...

beautiful pictures. good luck to you. i will miss you and you ellie!

Holly Ogden said...

I love those pictures! What a beautiful family you have. Good luck with the move and hey, we should talk sometime!

Lacey said...

What Fun Pictures!!! : ) I love his little golfer hat : ) You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!

shelbell said...

Fab photos, cute fam. Can't believe your up and gone. How's it all going?

Callaway Family Fun said...

I love your photographer, she is so artistic!! When are you flying her up to Utah? You guys are so cute, can't wait to see you!

Sarah said...

WOW!!! your family looks like models in a photo shoot!!! These look like they need to be published! You look absolutely amazing!
If you need any help from up in the ogden area give me a call. I am only 15 minutes from Kaysville.
644-8886

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke