The first trip was to Las Vegas for my college roommate reunion. We stayed with Jer and Courtney. The kids had such a blast. It makes me wish we lived next door to each other! Court and I could sip our beverages of choice and let the kids run wild.

4 peas in a pod

Zeke and Paige "getting their play on"

6 roomies....

produced 16 wild kids....

all of whom are very cute!!! (of course, look at their mamas!)
The second trip was a house and job-hunting trip to Utah. Again, lots of family fun. Thankfully I found a house (Kaysville) and a job (the new IMC Hospital Midwifery Practice).

Alpine slide in Park City

My kids love their Aunt Lisa
1 comment:
looks like so much fun! I am so glad we found each others blogs so I can keep up with you. I have to say, we love Kaysville. We want to build our next house there. It is a wonderful town!
Post a Comment