Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Whoever invented baby biter biscuits is a genius or an idiot. I don't know which. Zeke (and all babies) love these things, but they are SO messy. Maybe I'm the idiot for buying them. But look how happy they make him!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so funny, i've been thinking the same thing!! paige needs a bath after each one. we're counting the days until we see you :)

shelbell said...

I totally agree. It was like cleaning up dried on peanut butter after Asher was through with one! But he sure loved them:)

brianna saban said...

dude...i SO hated those things.
what a freakin mess.

but dang...look at that chubba!
he's so happy---how could you resist not letting him have them whenever his chubby heart desires?

i HEART THAT FATTY BABY SO MUCH!!!!

~b

Kelly Jensen said...

Angel- Hey- It's Kelly (Anderson) Jensen! I found you through Mandy. Wow look at your darling family! I can't believe how big Roxy is-- the last time I saw you- she was just a little thing. You look so great- I hope you are doing well! Link us and lets keep in touch. Where are you guys/ In Utah??

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke