Zeke is a happy, lively, EXPRESSIVE baby. He is 6 months and weighs 19 lbs. 6 ounces. He is finally all better after dealing with RSV. I know I've said it before, but Zeke is such a sweet, pleasant baby. He laughs and smiles easily! The little guy is fascinated by the camera.
He is so close to crawling. He does an inch-worm crawl. While on his belly he puts his arms out in front, super-man-style, and then pulls himself forward. This has been a very-effective mode of transportation for the last month or so. Recently, he has been getting up on all-fours and then pushing off with his legs, usually ending up in a belly flop.
Zeke also sits up now, which is great. He hasn't figured out how to go from sitting to lying down, so once he bores of sitting he starts fussing until we put him on his tummy. Then back to the scoot, drag, rock, belly flop process.
The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke
1 comment:
Angel,
I saw your link on Jenns page.. I can't believe how big zeke is. He is adorable. I can't wait until this summer when he and lincoln can play. I hope you're doing well.
Stace
Post a Comment