I can't believe my baby girl turned 8!!!
Roxy wanted her birthday party at her gymnastics. It was a lot of fun...running, jumping, obstacle courses, zipline, trampoline!
Roxy in action. I don't think she stopped smiling the entire party! I knew it was a success when Roxy said, "Can I have my party here next year?"
Eleanor doing her well-practiced "crab walk". She was so thrilled to finally get to go out on the gym floor, instead of just watch Roxy.
3 comments:
Hey Angel-
I found your blog info on Kim's. I just wanted to say Hi.Your family is so cute. My oldest will turn 8 in March it's crazy how time goes by so fast.
Brandi Lovell( Banks)
Oh Angel! I cannot believe she is 8 years old :o I remember when you were pregnant with her... wasn't that just yesterday? She is wonderful and beautiful, what a lucky Momma you are :)
ahhh! she looks so so big and i can't believe she's getting baptized. i wish so much we could be there, can't you get stationed in vegas? :) love u, court
Post a Comment