Sunday, July 18, 2010


I know the last few (sporatic) blogs have been about Ellie. This little gem is also from Eleanor.
When I tucked her in tonight she hugged me and said, "I want to snuggle. Not just because you are my mom, but because I love you". Then she sighed and fell asleep.

This-this, is why I have gone through countless 18 hour days as a mom, exhausted, busy, and disorganized. All for the little pay off at the end of this day.


3 comments:

Lisa Wilkinson Carter said...

Angel,
You are a GREAT mom. I can understand a little bit of what you go thru the weekends we have the girls. My hat is off to you full-time moms. The greatest title ever! Lisa

karen said...

I love you, too. and not just because you're my daughter.

courtney said...

come on ang...i miss you! do a post for me :) i've haven't lost hope!

love you!

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke