
Zeke is into pirates right now. He calls this beanie his Yo-ho Hat. As in Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirates life for me

Zeke is also into Dick and Jane books and Goodnight Moon.

And into anything that the big kids are doing. Since Ellie posed, Zeke had to pose.

Ellie had her first day of preschool. She is in Ms. Angie's class and has been counting down the days until today. She enjoyed her time there, learning about the letter T and the months of the year.
This afternoon she came and told me that "Zeke just spilled a big chunk of water on the table!"
I replied, "Well, now that you are a big preschool girl, can you clean that up with a towel?"
She scowled and then looked perplexed. "But Mom, I didn't learn about that."
I can tell she's already learned all the skills she needs to reason....and I'm in trouble.

And this picture is just further proof that my baby is all grown up.
3 comments:
Angel I decided I'm going to steal Zeke and claim him as my own! I just love him to pieces! He's such a sweet kid! My favorite is when he sees me and goes "HIIII LuLu" my favorite!
Such cute pictures!
Your kids are so freaking cute. You are a good mommy, Angel. Zeke is really advanced, and I am sure it has everything to do with you.
Post a Comment