
The Amazing Potty-trained 1-Year-old Boy

I feel like he should be a headliner in the circus or at the very least receive some sort of miniature trophy in the shape of a toilet.
I'd always heard boys were harder to potty train than girls. Roxy potty-trained at 23 months and Ellie at 20 months--I know--so early, right? I thought there would be no way a BOY could accomplish that feat. I wasn't even going to try until next year. But in the last week he had told me a few times "Potty" and once ran to the toilet. I thought, "There is no way he'll do it." But, I like to take my chances--especially when it comes to bodily fluids that I'll have to clean up.
And, surprisingly the gamble paid off!

Since we switched over to big boy pants on Sunday he's only had a handful of accidents. And for as much as this kid goes to the bathroom, that is pretty amazing, I'd say.
We are all very proud of Zeke, as you can see. And we have no shame or privacy issues, as you can also see.
1 comment:
soooooooooo amazzzzzzzzzing!!!
way to go zeke, now could you please pass some of your talent onto your cousin paige?
Post a Comment