Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer is all about fun. My kids are getting their fill. Playdates, park play, birthday parties, pool time, you name it. It's great for me because it keeps them busy and I get to have mommy playdates with my pals at the same time.
I'm so spoiled because it all gets caught on camera by photographer extraordinaire Brianna. Thanks, Bri! www.brisaban.blogspot.com


Ellie pretending to be a dog, complete with the wagging tongue (an Eleanor classic).
Cute birthday-boy Asher in the background.


Eleanor with "Feathers the Clown". For the life of me, I don't understand why clowns appeal to kids...but they do! Look at Ellie's face. I'm just glad Feathers didn't try to hug me. I might have cried or bolted.





AWWWW, Ma! Not the smushy-face kiss again!


Answering the age-old question....How many kids can be crammed in a baby pool?

9 year-old Spence is so sweet with Zeke! I hope Zeke turns out just like his pal Spencer.

5 comments:

Hotzebra said...

Your kids are so CUTE! GREAT Pictures!!

me said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures of your beautiful kids!

brianna saban said...

awwww....thanks for all the props.
it's been a great summer for my kids too. all these play dates!
looks like we have another one on tuesday:)
see you guys then....

~b

Callaway Family Fun said...

i can't believe how grown up zeke is!!! how fab to have your own personal photographer with you all the time, those pix are adorable!

shelbell said...

Always love the photography of the talented bri saban! Hey, are you guys moving this week? Thought Andi might have said that. I hope your new adventure is a great one. you'll be missed:( I'll keep checkin up on your blog though!

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke