Sunday, December 9, 2007

One of our family's favorite things to do is turn on mom's ipod and rock out in the kitchen. "Gracie" by Ben Folds has become a favorite. We turn it on and Roxy and Ellie dance with me. I take turns holding them on my hip and twirling them. Even Roxy lets me hold her, though she feigns embarrassment. This song just epitomizes my relationship with my girls. They bring such joy and adventure to my life. Each day is something new and marvelous. I know I am bordering on cheesy here, but when I hear this song I am reminded how fast they are growing up and how blessed I am to be their mommy. Enjoy!

4 comments:

brianna saban said...

great song.
love the cheesiness. that's what life is made of right? all those awesome, cheesy moments with our kids.

much love to you guys,
b

RATCH said...

Angel, I love it! Me and my kids do the same thing... their favotrite are shiny toy guns "DOn't cry out" and the soundtrack to hairspray! Too cute! We missed you at the Christmas party yesterday. Email me and I will add you to my blog! (I have to add your email address)
~Rachel

abqmidwife said...

hey rachel, LOVE your pic....those were the good ol' days. you were the cutest kid!!! angelia26@hotmail.com :)

Callaway Family Fun said...

okay, love the song! my kids happen to love "gratitude" by paul mccartney...go figure!

The Murdocks

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke