Santa Claus came early to our house because we are going to Utah for Christmas. You can see from Ellie's expression just how surprised and thrilled the kids were. (And how relieved mom and dad were not to have to haul everything back from Utah). It's actually been very nice to have our family Christmas presents done and now get to focus on travelling, family, fun and gift giving. Ellie's favorite toys were "Snuggly", the name she gave her Snugglekins monkey and her My Little Pony Teapot Palace. Roxy's faves were her MP3 player, IDog and her American Girl Doll "Elizabeth". Zeke loved his play mat. He was mesmerized by the flashing musical star. He quickly figured out how to kick and make it play. What a smart 2 month-old! A genius, I tell you!!!
This week Roxy had her Holiday Violin Recital at University of New Mexico's Popejoy Hall. Here she is with her private teacher, Bonnie Brown.
Getting ready to play... She played "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Winter Song"
I put Zeke down on the couch for a moment and came back to this precious scene. Eleanor and Zeke watching T.V. together with Ellie's arm around him. The first of many couch potato moments, I'm sure. Hopefully, the first of many moments of sibling affection as well.

The Murdocks
Jake, Angel, Roxy, Ellie and Zeke
3 comments:
We miss you already! Looks like Santa/Christmas hit your house hard. Hope you have a great time in Utah.
I am so glad that you are here in Utah with your family! How fun that Santa came early (and so smart!) I just want to squeeze Zeke and kiss those cheeks!
Oops I way over used the ! in my previous comment :)
Post a Comment