


Hey everyone! I have no idea what I am doing blogging....but I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends scattered about the country. Our family has had a busy 2007, so I'll probably be posting old things and pics for a while. Hope this spreads and all my friends and family will start blogging, too. Hint, Hint!
We are expecting our third child, a boy!
My due date is September 20th, I am 30 weeks along. Things are well with the pregnancy. He's very active and stronger than the girls. He'll probably be a brute....not a bad thing since I'm sure he'll have his share of man-handling from big sissies Roxy and Ellie.
We still don't have a name for the little guy. We're thinking about selling raffle tickets or selling naming rights to the highest bidder....Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment